als course london
Resuscitation Council UK offer a range of courses designed to train healthcare professionals and Instructors in best resuscitation practice across adult, paediatric and newborn life support.
By taking a Resuscitation Council UK course, you and your employer can be assured that you have the most up-to-date knowledge, and the confidence and practical skills to put that knowledge into action.
The Resuscitation Council (UK) Advanced Life Support (ALS) course was launched 1993. It is a standardised national course teaching evidence-based resuscitation guidelines and skills to healthcare professionals in the United Kingdom.
Refunds up to 7 days before event
The ALS Programme (*formerly called ESAP) is:
- Understanding assignment briefs & exam questions in your subject area
- Developing research and ‘critical writing’ skills
- Planning, structuring and referencing for assignments, reports, literature reviews and dissertations
- Designing & delivering presentations more effectively
- Discussing and refining your academic work at Northumbria